Search Engine Optimisation
What is SEO?
When you search for something on Google, the websites shown to you first are those that have been ranked most highly by the search engine and are considered to be most relevant for users.
SEO is the process of optimising your site so that you can improve your ranking and move up towards the top of relevant Google searches.
Why should I do it?
If your customers can’t find you then you aren’t going to get their business!
Research shows that websites on the first page of google receive about 95% of clicks. This means that if you aren’t ranking highly you are most likely missing out to your competitors.
Improve your SEO and you improve your visibility, get more clicks through to your website and potentially an increase in business.
- Improve your google ranking.
- Increase organic traffic to your website.
- Build your brand awareness.
- Research and implement key words for technical SEO.
- Gain competitive advantage by beating your competitors to top rankings
- Reduce other marketing spend in line with improved SEO.
We know that businesses need a reliable, low-cost way to get more clients and grow their businesses online.
For that reason we offer our services for a manageable monthly cost starting from £100.