Why is logo design so important?
A logo is an important part of the branding of your business and is a point of recognition for your customers.
A Good logo can help convey your business message effective as well as allowing you to stand out from your competition.
Can I keep my current logo?
You are welcome to keep your existing logo, however if you would like for our design team to make any recommendations, or even just polish your existing logo inline with it’s current design, to make it more effective for you on your website and the expectations and demands of todays online visitors & digital devices.
Why Use Us?
- Our logos are carefully considered and tailor made to you.
- We understand the industry as well as you do.
- We know your customers.
- We are not just your normal outsourced agency. We work as part of your team and are focused on getting results for US.
How Long Does It Take?
Depending on where & how the logo will be used and the variations that are required, this process can take anything from a few days to a couple of weeks, the process includes:
- Full discussion with a member of our team regarding your thoughts and preferences
- Initial design concepts created and feedback given
- Designs finalised and approved
- To understand your brand.
- To accurately design a logo that represents your business.
- To provide outstanding customer service at all stages of your project.
- To keep you involved throughout the process to deliver the perfect logo for you.
We know that businesses need a reliable, low-cost way to get more clients and grow their businesses online.
For that reason we offer our services for a manageable monthly cost starting from £50.
Ready to Talk?
The first steps to any project are to have a chat through your requirements, expectations and then explain how we can deliver against that. If you’re ready to get things moving then get in touch! We’re a friendly bunch of individuals and an office dog and we’d love to have a coffee over Zoom!
Send us a message.
Drop us a message if you have any questions and we'll get back to you asap! or if you've something specific you'd like to discuss click below to book a call.