HMDG are looking for a new Marketing Assistant!
HMDG is the largest MSK marketing healthcare agency in the UK. In just 3.5 short years we have dominated the market and have client base of more than 500 healthcare businesses. Our growth has been exponential and this is due to the quality of work we deliver and also the strength and dedication of our team.
We are a company that works 100% remotely and our team spans the breadth of the UK.
Why work with us?
- We’re ambitious
- We’re successful
- We’re fun
- And of course, we pay well.
Our staff are part of a family, work hard and are rewarded for it. But work isn’t the be-all and end-all, we strongly believe in a good work-life balance and a laid-back approach.
HMDG provides a flexible holiday schedule, taking time off as and when you need it as long as the work is covered. Have a family emergency and need some last minute time off? The team will work with you to make sure that happens. We shut the office for the Christmas break, so everyone can have that important time with friends and family…This is on top of your legal entitlement.
We encourage growth and self-development. If you feel there is something you need to make your life easier at work, then we can work that in. We also understand the importance of physical and mental well-being, so we offer private medical care from BUPA, which does not require an employee contribution.
We are looking for an individual that can slot in to the team and deliver results quickly whilst fitting into a culture based around fun, ethics, honesty and hard work.
The role is best suited to someone who is incredibly organised, comfortable with customer communication and is open to a new challenge in a fast paced environment and who is happy to work remotely.
- Communicate with customers about campaigns
- Manage social campaigns for multiple clients
- Generate creative
- Linking up marketing with the tech and design teams
- Carry out analysis of campaigns to understand performance of activity
- Provide performance reporting
- Provide regular updates on timelines and deliverables
- Keep abreast of the latest trends
- Organisation! This role will involve a lot of moving parts to being organised and detail orientated is crucial
- Ability to generate creative for campaigns
- Manage your own workload (via Asana)
- Be a Lateral Thinker. Sometimes the problem is not always obvious & someone else might not have the answer. So it’s up to you
- Comfortable working with all the main technologies, Asana, Search Console, Analytics
- A strategic mindset with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be a team player – Work with others to help everyone achieve their goal. Workflows ebb and flow & we would like someone who is ready to pitch in
- A great sense of humour, if you are very straight-laced, this isn’t the company for you
- 28 days holiday + Christmas
- Working from home (and we mean it, you don’t need to be in the office at all)
- Birthday Present
- Flexible working house
- Private Medical Care – physical and mental
- Trips + holidays away with the team throughout the year, our last trip was a holiday in Malaga for a week
Salary – Up to £35k depending on experience
If you’re looking to join a fun team with lofty ambitions and create something special then get in touch. Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.